Monday, March 14, 2011

this is a special post fr my FRENS ,

f . r . i . e . n . d . s
dear my frens : my soul  : my heart : my love : my family : my precious
my everythings  


naddy . ilyss . zuraa . syra . awin . attie . chuck . serai

we've been fren fr 5 years. can u imagine how many hardness, joyness && happiness we've been through ?
there's a lot & lot & lot & lot & LOT !

perkhemahan activity week sem 1 2011
malam suke suke
 

buat kawan ,

terime kaseh tok sume susa senang bersame . drie si hingus f1 smpy si besa f5. ak syang korunk menggile gile. all the tears n laugh will neve be forgotten. cewah ! haha . korunk sgt comell , sumpa :) althogh dule kite besa n semakin mengecil . itsoke cos people said
" in a relationship , only the strong survive "
see ? we r strong enough to face those problem between us n thats why we'r still lepaking there together  at the meja ds :)  iloveyouguys , all of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment